Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Mo opening her first Christmas gift ever.

Christmas 2011
Kate got the camera she wanted.

Christmas 2011
I got a sewing machine! Now I can sew a buncha things to help save us even more money and make gifts for people!

Christmas 2011
Stu got the complete Star Wars Saga on Bluray.

Cinnamon Rolls
I made cinnamon rolls with Jiffy baking mix, since we already had everything for them on hand, including the baking mix. They turned out tiny and biscuit textured. They weren't what I expected, but still good. I will bake big puffy ones next year.

Lavender Mitts
I just finished knitting these hand mitts for Morgana. She refuses to keep her hands in my coat or the sling when we go for our daily walk, so I made her these.

Oh, and I have to license and DBA my Etsy shop before I actally open it and it's gonna cost a pretty penny. So, that's been put on hold for now. But, don't give up on me yet, it'll happen!

No comments: