Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free Crochet Pattern Index


I Want Candy Coaster
I Want Candy
Coaster

Back To School Coaster
Back To School
Coaster

Slice Of Summer Coaster
Slice Of
Summer Coaster

Freedom In The Sky Coaster
Freedom In The
Sky Coaster

Walk On The Beach Coaster
Walk On The
Beach Coaster

Bring Your May Flower Coaster
Bring Your May
Flower Coaster

In Your Basket Coaster
In Your Basket
Coaster

Birthday Wishes Coaster
Birthday Wishes
Coaster

Pot O' Gold Coaster
Pot O' Gold
Coaster

Eclipse Of The Heart Coaster
Eclipse Of
The Heart Coaster

Ring It In Coaster
Ring It In Coaster

A Peanut for the Peanut
Little Miss Peanut

Christmas Cheer Coaster
Holiday Cheer Coaster

Gobble Coaster
Gobble Coaster

Finger Sweater - Crochet Version
Finger Sweater
(Crochet Version)

MP3 Pouch
MP3 Pouch

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I made your peanut toy and it was really alot of fun. Thanks for sharing. I linked to your site when I put the picture up. If that is not ok let me know. Mimi

Marilyn said...

I tried to print the instructions for the Christmas tree coaster and the turkey coaster. It printed everything but the instructions.

Anonymous said...

what a terrific set of coasters. I am always trying to come up with ideas of a little something to make for mom and mom-in-law each year...these are the best!! thanks.