Monday, November 14, 2011

Hiatus

You may not see me around for a while. I need to focus on getting a stay at home job and then working said job. Getting my Etsy shop started is not realistic for our needs, so I won't be doing that, I need to focus on all my efforts on getting a stay at home job. I will check comments for a little while, so please let me know if you know of anything. And please keep in mind I take care of a baby full time (like seriously, all the time). Thank you.

Edit - I will still be taking pictures, so please feel free to visit my photo page to still see pics and even some videos of the baby and my projects and such.

1 comment:

Entwined Essentials said...

Aww, this makes me a little sad. I like seeing all your little posts and pics of your Little Miss. Good luck on the job search!