Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Please don't tell anyone that I ate cookies this afternoon.

2. Can you play twister(?) in the morning?

3. The color yellow makes me want to smile!

4. I have a craving for an ice cold diet soda and some pizza.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it anytime I'm home with my family.

6. Eyes are the weirdest looking things up really, really close.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling and watching a movie with my honey-pie, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to be a house bum, watch movies, knit/crochet!

2 comments:

Stu 'Deekow' Jones said...

1. Please don't tell anyone that I ate cookies this afternoon.

Are you kidding me?! And where's mine?! Officially starting a Kows 4 Kookies moovement!

Jessica said...

Yay! The fill-ins sure are fun, aren't they?