Saturday, February 12, 2011

He Made It!

Now Playing:
The Lovecats
by The Cure

Stu finally got a graduation ceremony for his Bachelor's Degree in Game and Simulation Programming that he completed last year! He graduated summa cum-laude for a 4.0 GPA! That's why he's wearing that special medallion! I like to call it "salad koom loudy", because I can never remember the first word, haha. We went last night. Had a buffet dinner. I think I ate 5 different desserts, ugh. Man, those hoods some of the graduates got are awesome! I'd go to college just to get one of those. Okay, not really. Congrats again, honey!

The baby stayed with her first sitter during the graduation too. I did okay, she did even better. Stu gave me kudos for not freaking out.

I got a bunch of boy clothes from a lady at work. Hey, free clothes are free! But, a nice huge bow in a matching color will make me not such a bad mommy and leave no room for thinking she's a boy... unless she were a boy and I really were a bad mommy. She always makes funge faces like this one when getting her picture taken now... unless she's sleeping. OMG, I just realized (a day after posting this) that her "zipper" (one of her snaps) is undone! So sorry for the humiliation, suga' pie!

Taking a nap with Puppy.

And here's a video of Little Miss Momo, reaching for and talking to her sock monkey, Manny!



Until next time!

No comments: