Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday 12/10/12

IMG_2447
Here's my progress on the Lalaloopsy doll for Mo for Christmas! I'm so excited! I hope I can get it done in time. I had a custom order for my Etsy shop to get done so my customer could have it before Christmas.

IMG_2455
Our Friday craft was a paper chain in white and red to resemble a popcorn and cranberry garland. Thanks to GGma (my grandma) for the idea!

IMG_2458
Our paper chain in the front window. Which inspired me to do this...

IMG_2461
Crochet popcorn and cranberry garland!!! You can buy the pattern here or on Ravelry! Sorry for the crappy pictures!

IMG_2491

IMG_2490

IMG_2469
I made sweet potatoe fries to go with our sloppy joe dinner Friday night. They were mushier than I expected, but really good!

IMG_2477
Morgana likes to make the Lalaloopsy doll legs walk.

IMG_2497
We put up the Christmas tree yesterday. Christmas is going to be so fun with Morgana at this age!

IMG_2498

IMG_2500

IMG_2501

IMG_2504
And here's the custom order from someone in my Etsy shop. They saw my Baby Love Mitts pattern and asked if I sell the finished mitts. I said I didn't, but would be glad to do a custom order. Here is a shot of the first one done. This size is 10 months old! So tiny!

IMG_2505

We also have got all our Christmas shopping done in 24 hours... online, baby. Plus, we only got gifts for us and the kids.

If I don't post again until after Christmas, Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: