Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Is Here.

Okay, so, there has been a lot going on lately. I will give you a link to my photos at the end of the post so you can see more.

Today, started out quite blah. Yesterday, I started crocheting another Lalaloopsy looking doll for someone who said they'd like one. For some weird reason, I felt like I really didn't want to make it. Maybe because I felt I had to. I'm going to start calling them SweetLoopy Dolls. I'm also writing my own pattern as I don't want to break any laws selling dolls from the first pattern I used. There will probably be other dolls with a different spin. Like, TwistedLoopy, a more dark and gothic style. My sister, Brandi, said she would love one of those. And, I'm sure there will be other series to come if these sell well.

Today, I started getting excited about making this SweetLoopy, who will resemble Cinder Slippers:

IMG_2827

IMG_2839
I made homemade peanut butter granola bars tonight. So delish!

IMG_2608
I knit this fabulous Infinitude scarf (pattern on Ravelry) for Teen Miss for Christmas. And, I loved the look and how fast it worked up so much...

IMG_2783
...that I also knit one for my sister, Jen's, birthday! Which, is on Dec. 23rd. This one is the small size though. I had less yarn and less time.

I also got the living room totally in order today. Put the Christmas tree away, vacuumed, cleaned the end tables, culled toys, papers and books. I reorganized the books and movies into neat lines on the shelves and even vacuumed the couch. That really helped with my blah mood. My yarn and projects were decluttered, organized and put away a few days ago. Today, I also put all the boxes that were in our dining room from Christmas, Mo's summer clothes and toys to donate to the thrift store in the back room. That is going to be my zone cleaning area. I intend to keep it as a catch all room for now which I will declutter and cull often so that it doesn't get out of hand. Kind of a staging area for crap and clutter. That way, my whole house can stay clear, even if I have junk waiting for an action.

Morgana has been night weaned a couple months ago and is now sleeping great at night, usually not waking until she sleeps ten hours. She's also eating better now and getting three more teeth in!

I blew my calorie count today. Did great until Morgana went down for nap after lunch, then I ate a buncha pfeffernusse and some milk. Then some cheese and crackers. After dinner I had a homemade granola bar and a mini peanut butter cup. God, give me the strength tomorrow to stay within my calorie allotment to lose this weight.

Here's more pics to see all the news over the holiday!

Happy New Year all!

No comments: