Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flashback

Photo Album and Knit & Crochet Photos Updated!

MP3 Pouch
I wrote a pattern for an MP3 pouch and published it on Ravelry, it's the second one I've pulished there! The pattern can be found here.

Scrappy Tuesdays - Week 1
I've given up on my initial Scrappy Tuesdays pattern , which was knit, and started again with this one.


This is gonna be one ugly blanket, but I'm sure I'll love it!

Lavender Sachet
Ryn's Grandma sent her some lavender for her pillow. She wanted to know how long it would take to be able to smell the lavender through the plastic baggie... so I just made her a sachet out of fabric from and old tank top and some bulky yarn.

Park City 2008
Just got this picture that was taken during the Park City trip from a co-worker. So, Christy and I played around on the luggage cart. She ran up and down the hall, pushing me.

The Red Scarf Project
I sent my scarf off to The Red Scarf Project on Thursday. I'm also still collecting squares for scarves from the ladies in my knitting group as well. The deadline is coming up, the end of October.


Look what they're selling at Walmart!

Look what they're selling at Walmart!

Look what they're selling at Walmart!

Just one of those funny things to see items shockingly close to your own hobby being pumped out from machines to be massively sold at the most popular department store in America. Kinda makes me jealous that I can't do the same with my own hands.

That Baby
Danika is sitting up on her own now! She still needs supervision and a human safety net, but she totally supports herself!



Now Playing:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I Robot, You Jane

No comments: