Friday, October 10, 2008

MP3 Pouch - Free Crochet Pattern



MP3 Pouch

MP3 Pouch


Materials:

Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Pink Camo)
H hook
Yarn Needle

ch 15

(Mark first stitch in round if it helps you.)

rnd 1 - skip first ch, sc 13, 3 sc in last chain st, (working on other side of foundation chain) sc 13, 3 sc in last chain, join with ss to first sc, do not turn

rnd 2 - (working in the round now and throughout) ch 1, sc in same st, (ch 1 skip next sc, sc in next sc) 16 times, join with ss to first sc

rnd 3 - ch 1, (sc in next ch sp, ch 1) 16 times, join with ss to first sc

rnd 4-21 - sc in first sc, work even in pattern (ch 1, skip next sc, sc in next ch sp) to end of rnd 21, ss to first ch when you reach the end of rnd 21

rnd 22 - ch 4, (dc in next ch sp, ch 1) 15 times, ss in third ch on beginning ch 4.

Finish off, weave in ends.


Ties (make 2):

ch 30, finish off and trim ends, leaving them long enough that the knots won't come out.

Weave the ties in and out of the dc's, one tie in front and one in back.

Tie the tie ends together on either side of the pouch.

13 comments:

latoniar29690 said...

What are the dimensions on this pouch? My daughter wants to make it for a cell phone..would this pattern work?Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Really cute pattern, I'm just having a hard time following ur instructions...

Debbi-a1 said...

Cute pouch. I love the colors.

reggaemuffin62 said...

TOO CUTE!!! I have found my girls stocking stuffer for next Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pouch!! Was wondering if the Plum Baby Booties is your pattern or where did you find it?? I would love to make some for my grandson, looks like they would stay on good! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great pattern! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

im really trying to make this pouch but im really have a hard time =/

Anonymous said...

This pouch is reallt cute!

Gillian said...

Hi Amber :)

Thank you so much for sharing this sweet pattern, I had fun making using it to make a phone cosy :)

Darlene said...

This is so cute! What are the measurements? I would like to make one as an Ipod touch pouch

Mayra said...

Love this pattern! I just did a mini version of this for my new IPod Nano! Super easy...I finished in about one hour with interruptions thank you so much for sharing

Mayra said...

Love this pattern! I just did a mini version of this for my new IPod Nano! Super easy...I finished in about one hour with interruptions thank you so much for sharing

Amy said...

After round 2 how many stitches do you have? How many spaces?