Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In

I know I'm falling behind in my regular posts. I'll try to catch up soon, sorry. I have a lot on my plate... wedding planning, looking to move, tons of knit/crochet projects hanging over my head, etc., etc... plus the ever important time spent with my family (that cannot be forgotten). I hope to give you all a good post soon.

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a shoe?" (First thing that popped in my head, lol.)

2. "I'm really busy lately but that ain't no matter." (I'm still REALLY happy.)

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, what a relaxing way to end the day."

4. "Kick me (?) from the hold of the Spanish galleon." What?!?! Haha!

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it touched me, AHHHHHH!"

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, it makes me sad."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking a cake and cupcakes for That Baby's 1st birthday party tomorrow (she turned 1 this past Wednesday), tomorrow my plans include going to That Baby's party and hopefully getting some crafting done... maybe squeeze in some snuggling with ma honey and Sunday, I want to sleep and crochet, but we have plans to look at places to live instead. Still exciting... hopefully we find the perfect place soon.!

No comments: