Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Wedding: Part Two - Getting Ready


The Big Day!

Doing Wedding Hair
Ryn and I were first to arrive at the church. Since I was just throwing my hair in rollers, I started on Ryn's hair while she snapped some pics of us.

Doing Wedding Hair

That Baby @ The Wedding
That Baby came to see me while I was getting ready for the wedding.

Ashley said she'd slightly lift her little dress when she walked... kind of how she is in this picture. So cute!

DSC_0012
Me in my curlers and robe stealing a good luck kiss from That Baby.

DSC_0013
That Baby thought it was funny to pull her mom's hair.

DSC_0018
Here's the boys getting ready. From left to right: Justin (Best Man), My Dad and Stu.

DSC_0021
Here's a picture of my wedding gift from Stu. It's a collage of our favorite engagement photos and a poem written by Ryn just for the gift. It was displayed at our guestbook table.

DSC_0029
Here's my Dad bringing in the cake (which I didn't see until we were in the middle of our first dance, haha!). Miss Polly (who is my parents' friend, neighbor and my second mom) made the cake. Thanks Miss Polly!!! It was beautiful!

DSC_0032

DSC_0037
I'm pretty sure that Polly made the whole cake top too!

DSC_0036
I decorated the cake serving set myself. You know, good looking bows with (two strands of) ribbon is harder than it seems.

DSC_0038
There was also some use made of our picture/table backdrop for family photos. (L to R) My Mom, Sister Ash, My Dad and That Baby (looking quite silly walking through the shot).

DSC_0054
Here's another shot of the ladies getting ready. (L to R) Ryn, Julia (my niece) and Christy (my Matron of Honor).

DSC_0058
Ryn helps me with my hair. I'm slapping on my jewelry and I'm like 15-20 minutes late here and trying so hard to hurry. One of my face framing curls didn't match the other side, so I was trying to fix that. And I didn't even have my dress on yet!!!

DSC_0061
(L to R) Ryn, Julia and Peachy (Raechel, my cousin).


Well, I think that should be it for leading up to the wedding. Next time... THE WEDDING!!!

No comments: