Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Birthday, A Little Me & A Little Yarn

Now Playing:
Like The Weather
by 10,000 Maniacs

So, That Baby turned 2 this week... and I made her something...

That Baby's 2nd Birthday

That Baby's 2nd Birthday
Oh! What is it?!?! The suspense is killing me!!!

That Baby's 2nd Birthday Bear
A teddy bear! This is the one I was knitting from Itty Bitty Nursery. She got so excited when she saw what was in the gift bag and repeatedly exclaimed, "Tay-ee Bay-o! Tay-ee Bay-o!"

That Baby's 2nd Birthday Bear
Awww. Givin' the bear loves...

That Baby's 2nd Birthday Bear
...And showing papa her bear.

Old Bear

Bear Sweater

Beauty In An End
My birthday tulips from my sister, Brandi, are losing their petals, but they are still so beautiful.

This Is Me?
Ryn said she bought me in a coin machine the other day. Not bought FOR me... bought ME, literally. (But, she did give this to me to keep.)

Daughter Knits
Ryn is knitting herself a scarf to go with the wrist warmers she knit for herself! Thanks to my knit meeting friend, Jessica, for teaching her how to do seed stitch.♥ I love Ryn's choice of texture combination here. I'm really proud of her for being willing to learn something new. I know that can be intimidating for beginners, but the rewards are so worth it.

My Nails
My most recent Konadicure didn't turn out quite how I planned. The pink was more... mauve, than the shocking, bright pink it is in the bottle. But, it's still cute, I guess.


Until next time,
Signature

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

Love your nails and
Ryn your scarf looks great.
Wow your niece is getting so big, cute Ami I can see she loves it.