Saturday, November 17, 2012


Okay, kids. I'm getting really lost here. My text blogging doesn't work (I messaged blogger and also posted on the forums just now), My phone is not adequate for video blog sound (this baffles me), my digital camera died months ago (it won't even charge). So, it looks like I'll just have to go back to good old typing and posting pics from flickr. If I was a dedicated reader, one post a week wouldn't be enough. So, I'll post as much as I can. Sorry if all this switching around is giving you wiplash or making you dizzy. =/

Okay, tonight's post...

I have a-lo-hot of pictures to upload tonight, so please visit my flickr page for them all.

But, here's what we did today:

Last night, my hubby-bubby came home from a two week business trip to Atlanta. I feel bad because Morgana was night weaned from nursing while he was gone and it was going great, but last night she I think she got all confused about something and thought it was morning. She cried and thrashed for, I think, an hour. I felt bad for Stu, because he just went through a 6 hour flight and got home at nearly 1 am. But, she only woke up once more after that, so that was good. She had been waking, oh, five to countless times a night when she night nursed. After night weaning, she was waking maybe three to five times a night and getting better slowly. She'll get there though. We decided to night wean because she's not sleeping through the night at almost 2, nursing all night was killing my back and her frequent waking was killing my husbands sleep.

We all woke up at about 8:30, Mo had a little nurse and her and I had breakfast and got ready to go to knit meeting at the coffeehouse. I had what they call a mousse (french roast and chocolate milk, basically) and Little Miss had a hot chocolate with whip cream and sprinkles. The sweet, older couple that owns the coffeehouse always put sprinkles on Mo's hot chocolate. She loves to eat the whip cream and sprinkles with a spoon when her hot chocolate is gone. And she loves to drink it in her lidded paper coffee cup, just like Mama's. I worked on my Mama Love Mitts. (I'll post pictures of them soon.)

Then Mo and I went to Nana and Papa's (my parents), had lunch, Mo had a nap and I knit more. We took Nana to the store where she bought Mo a little cheapy beautician toy set with a blow dryer. She loves it. Back at Nana's, Mo played with her cousin, Danika, for a bit and watched a sliver of Brave that Nana had just bought. We had dinner. Mo ate mostly salad, but boy, did she eat it! Especially the baby spinach. I was a little surprised. The kids played some more, then we headed home.

Mo had a tea party with Daddy, at his request, complete with a strawberry Newton for Mo. Then, it was time for shower and bed.

If I was responsible, I would type some more of my GGma's (my mom's mom) journals that she's paying me to type for her... but, I'm so tired, want to do a little more knitting on my mitts and go to bed.

No comments: