Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's Nearly Food Day!

IMG_2347
She kept asking for pieces of lettuce from my salad, so I just gave her a whole leaf. She's my little vegetarian.

IMG_2348
Little Miss pretending to fly while in her stroller on our walk today.

IMG_2354
Teen Miss bought me all this stuff from the dollar store! And the mittens and hand puppet for Little Miss.

IMG_2349
My first scratch pumpkin pies. I baked these today for Thanksgiving dinner at my parents tomorrow. We had to walk to the store for evaporated milk for them. I needed two cans and the one can I had was expired. I hope they turn out so yummy!

IMG_2350

IMG_2351
Here's a close up of one of my beauties!

IMG_2352
I want to crochet this Lalaloopsy doll for Mo, complete with owl.

I also cleaned a bit today and knit some more on my wrist warmers. Yeah, I ripped the others out and I'm starting over.

1 comment:

paula said...

Your pies look delish! Pumpkin pies are the only pies I make from scratch . . from pie pumpkin to actual pie . . I have yet to have one that wasn'y the best one yet!

Hopw your Thanksgiving is wonderful.