Monday, May 27, 2013

Great Weekend!

This weekend, we had our monthly sleepover at Nana and Papa's. Morgana and her cousins, Danika and Jordan, painted pots and put their handprints on them for Papa's tomato plants.

Papa fired up the gas campfire and we had s'mores on the patio. That's is my niece, Danika.

First ever s'mores for Mo!


Sunday morning, Mo went out on the back deck to watch Nana pot flowers. Nana's dog, Lexi, decided to join her.

These are the seeds I'm planning to plant this year. I also bought more seeds today. Spaghetti squash, pumpkin and mint.  I hope I get my garden weeded and ready soon, I'm running out of time!  I wanted to buy Mo a strawberry plant, but it was too expensive to fit in the grocery budget. Maybe we can get her one soon though.

Today's flavored water: lemon and mint. Yom!

I also started an infinity scarf for myself while at my Mom's for the weekend, but haven't taken any pictures yet.

No comments: