Sunday, September 21, 2008

More yarn, gaming and a Slipknot lunchbox.

Photo Album and Knit & Crochet Photos updated!

Uno on Family Night
My first news is that Ryn is got A's on her progress reports in Art and Math! (These are the only progress reports she recieved.)


project recycled
Here's my progress on the Scrappy Tuesdays Blanket (week 3). Not too much yet, I'm slackin'.


I've also made some progress on the Basketweave Baby Blues Blanket...

Basketweave Baby Blues
I love the look of this blanket, the pattern is so fun!


Lots has happened over the last week...

Stu on Warhammer
Stu on Warhammer. This was for "headstart" on Sept. 14, where people who ordered the special edition version (like Stu) got to play a few days early! The game went fully live on September 18. He loves this game and says that it just keeps getting cooler.

Stu's Slipknot Lunchbox
Stu got a Slipknot lunchbox...

Uno on Family Night
...then proceeded to consult it during our Uno game on Family Night.

Re-organizing
I grabbed another box of yarn from my storage unit on Thursday (they're charging me WAY too much now, so I'm slowly cleaning it out) and re-organized my craft stuff on Saturday.

Yarn Boxes




Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Christy gave me some shredded zucchini from her garden and I made some cake with it. We can't even tell it has zucchini in it though. I think there was too little zucchini or too much cake batter. I'll keep this in mind for next time. It's still yummy though!

Child Pose
I did yoga this morning. I'm having a hard time keeping my bum-bum down on my feet in child's pose (shown here), but I'm sure I'll get better with practice.


Now Playing:
Ghost Hunters - So She Married An Axe Murderer

No comments: