Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

I saw this over at Jessica's blog, looks fun! The original is here.

1. Oh, I am so exicted to go shopping with the girls tomorrow!

2. Getting marrid will bring lots of changes, big and little.

3. During work, I wanna sleep.

4. Me: I'll get you to who can help you. Client: Do you know who that is? Me (thinking): No, I was hoping you could tell me; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be finishing the baby booties I've been knitting for over two weeks and should've only taken a couple days.

6. My computer is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Roseanne, knitting and SLEEPING, tomorrow my plans include wedding dress shopping and Sunday, I want to sleep some more, knit, look at wedding invitations with Stu and check out the new laundomat (I know, it sounds weird, but Stu and Ryn say it's pretty awesome)!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay, thanks for the linky-love! :)