Sunday, January 20, 2008

Star Wars!

Okay, so I'm not a huge gamer girl... But, I played Lego Star Wars II with Stu until about 3 AM Saturday night. I love this game! It's so fun, funny and cute! I've included a trailer below. (Chewbacca wearing the stormtrooper helmet all askew because it doesn't fit always makes me giggle. Stu says it's probably the funniest thing he's seen in a video game.)

I've also found another little jewel to make my days a little brighter... it's called Pandora. It's a free online music website. You can listen for free from your computer. They also have other services that you pay for, like loading to a cell phone and such. It's pretty user friendly too. You can only skip a certain amount of songs in an hour and can't choose to listen to a specific song or rewind. But, hey it's free. You also create your own stations by using what they call "seeds" by entering an artist or specific songs. The site then plays songs with similar sound qualities. You can also vote on each song that plays to better tune your station. Pretty nifty.

Now Playing:
Without My Clothes - William Walter & Co.

No comments: