Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

1. Anonymous...quit your belly aching. I'd like to see you come up with one of these every week and not have a few that "suck royally", as you say.

2. Life is a wonderful thing... if you make it wonderful.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for I love grapes. =P

4. Sitting on the porch with a cup of tea on Sunday morning is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when you having knitting!

6. Peeps MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to once again deluding myself into thinking that I actually have a chance at getting the Tiramisu blanket that I've been working on forever done tonight (oh and maybe a hot bath before bed... I love my hot baths before bed), tomorrow my plans include laundry, grocery shopping and a going out of business sale @ the Soul Spun LYS with the SNB girls and Sunday, I want to have fun at Lagoon! We got season passes and are planning on going Sunday!

No comments: