2. During a lake camping trip when we were kids, my sisters and I played with some clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of clowns and merry go rounds.
4. Sunflowers are my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include post-its, pens, cards I've recieved, small stuffed animals I've recieved, lotion, a jar of yarn bits, a small pink lamp my sis gave me for Christmas, a candle, my drink, my family mailbox, my betta fish (Picot) and anything that needs my attention fairly soon.
6. Thinking about how close my wedding (and having babies) is makes me wanna scream with excitement.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Free Realms with Stu, maybe starting on May's coaster, tomorrow my plans include looking for a place to live, more knitting or crocheting and Sunday, I want to get grocery shopping done and finish Ryn's tiny ami bunny. Those poor tiny ami's keeping taking SO long (poor Ryn), I have so much going on!