2. I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! And that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the yarn calling me.
4. Uh... flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but just don't harm others.
6. Christopher Robin was on his way to visit Winnie the Pooh and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with pots of honey for Pooh.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my honey (I miss him today) and catching up on my knit/crochet, tomorrow my plans include looking for a house (still) and catching up on my knit/crochet and Sunday, I want to practice more with fondant and have my knit/crochet all caught up! Pipe dream, I know!