Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Eve


Photo Album and Knit & Crochet Photos updated!

Seedy Shrug
I finished my seedy shrug in the car today while we drove around looking for a place to rent. And, yes, I put it on right when I was done. =P I'm a bit displeased about the curling at the collar and the bottom. You can't see it here because I straightened it just before taking the pic. I will think twice when using seed stitch in the same manor should I make another like this. I'll see if I can't fix this one somehow.

Seedy Shrug
There's a some curling at the neck on this one... and it's not because I'm shrugging.

May Coaster Work In Progress
I've been working on That Baby's May themed coaster-- also while riding around in the car today. Here's my weekend work desk-- my lap, some yarn, a hook, a notepad and a pen. (But, it's not really work, I enjoy letting my creativity flow.)

Yes, kids, I even write patterns "on the road'

May's Coaster for That Baby
(Frogged back down for rethinking of pattern.) Don't ask me what it is yet, I just crochet what the voices in my head tell me to.

Early Mother's Day
Ryn and Stu gave this live rose inside a balloon tonight as an early Mother's Day gift. Of course, it's pink.

Ryn also got me some flourescent pink duct tape. I have no idea what I'll use it for, but it's so sweet of her to get me anything pink. Pink things do after all amuse me... no matter what they are. I need to get a pic, just for the hell of it.

Those two are so funny, they have the hardest time waiting to give gifts. Stu wanted to pretend it was morning tonight so he could give me my gift(s).

They are so sweet to think of me as a mom and recognize that on Mother's Day. Thanks guys! Love you! ♥

Oh, and if anyone cares, I want these...


(Click to be taken to link.)


Now Playing:
Hello
by Poe

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awe, what a sweet present! You are a lucky lady. Happy Mother's Day! :)