Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Wedding: Part Four - Reception & More Photos

Now Playing:
Skin & Bones
by The Sundays


Okay, so I seriously need to catch you all up... quickly and thoroughly. Which I'm sure is an oxymoron, but I'll do my best (plus do more than one post today, I hope).

Okay, so on with the wedding reception!
[All photos clickable for larger views.]

Our Wedding
Our first dance.

Our WeddingOur WeddingOur Wedding
Stu was really hungry and tried to kill the cake.

Our Wedding
My mama and our pink (yay!) frappe punch.

Our Wedding
The Bride & Groom table. Notice the little amigurumi couple I crocheted to look like us?

Our Wedding
Justin (Best Man) giving his toast.

PHOTO
GOES
HERE

The Matron of Honor giving her toast. Oh, you don't see a photo? That's because the photographer didn't get one. I guess that's the risk you run when you hire a co-worker to do your photos.

Our Wedding
Ryn giving her toast (and crying, she was so happy... I hope. Just kidding, she's happy).

Our Wedding
My new hubby giving his thank you toast to select individuals and families.

Our Wedding
Cutting the cake.

Our Wedding
Giving cake.

Stu kept stuffing more cake in my mouth... I think he thought we should finish the piece of cake we cut.

Our Wedding
Here's Miss Polly, the creator of this beautiful cake and my runner up mother. She's like a sister to my mom.

Our Wedding
My dad feeds my niece some cake...

Our Wedding
...but she wants to get out on the dance floor and boogie instead.

She did dance any chance she got too. Swaying the top half of her little body back and forth. It was adorable.

Our Wedding
Daddy/Daughter dance.

Our Wedding

Our WeddingOur WeddingOur Wedding
Throwing the bouquet.

Even though my cousin caught it, Ryn was under the impression that it belonged to her. Um, no, you're 13.

Our Wedding
The last dance.

Our Wedding

Our Wedding
My mom and dad dance with my niece.

Our Wedding
My sister, Ashley and her daughter, Danika. I love this picture, it's so friggin' cute, both of them. Danika has my dad's boutinierre.

More pictures...

Our Wedding
The girls!
My sister, me, my mom, my niece, my grandma (mom's side) and Ryn.

Our Wedding
The girls again. My sister, my... wait, that's not my niece. Looks like she's been replaced by my cousin, me, my mom, my grandma and Ryn.

Our Wedding
My grandma, me and hubby. I don't know why he's rolling his eyes.

Our Wedding
Ah, that's better.

Our Wedding
My sister and I. She's a pain in my butt sometimes, but she's my kindred spirit. I think that shows anytime we take a photo together.

Our Wedding
My dad and I.

Our Wedding
More of my bridal flip flops! Love these things!

Our Wedding
My sister, me and hubby.

Our Wedding
"Well, hubby, that's it. What do you wanna do now?"
"I dunno. You wanna go on a honeymoon with me and then start a life together?"
"Sure!"

Up next, the honeymoon!

No comments: