Saturday, November 8, 2008

Loading... 72% Complete

Photo Album and Knit & Crochet Photos updated!

Ryn and I had a Mommy/Daughter sleepover last Saturday. I even packed an overnight bag, came to the door and we stayed in her room all night, just like a real sleepover. We knit, watched Friends and Roseanne. Then we had apples and peanut butter and fell asleep watching Corpse Bride. I should've gotten pictures. We plan on doing it once a month now, so I'm sure I'll get pictures soon. I had a lot of fun!

I wrote another pattern and published it on Ravelry...

Gobble Coaster
You can find the story of the design, the pattern and more pictures here.

Scrappy Tuesdays - Week 5
I didn't do any motifs for my Scrappy Tuesdays blanket during week 3 & 4 due to Halloween planning and events. I finished two motifs this week. It's so ugly it's cute. I ♥ it!

Hahahahaha!
I bought this shirt for Danika, I couldn't resist. My dad just about fell out of his chair laughing when he saw it... he could hardly breathe, he was laughing so hard.

Twisty Hair Bun
Just a little twisty hair bun fun.

Ryn's Binding Off!
Ryn learned to bind off today! Doesn't her knitting look great? I'm proud of her! ♥
Ryn's Binding Off!


Stu is doing a lot more design stuff on the computer for school now. He just recently made a simple scene of trees and wood piles from pictures of textures that he took of things close up in our house. It's awesome! I'm so proud of him too! ♥

Now Playing:
Roseanne - Boo

No comments: