Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Like Pie

Knit Waffle Dishcloth
Yesterday, I finished this really fun dishcloth in a knit waffle stitch.
Crochet Flip Flops
I totally crocheted some flip flops for Little Miss.  They're just for play, on carpet in the living room.  They aren't properly soled for outdoors and aren't slip proof for the rest of the house, which has hardwood and tile.

Nice Shirt
I just really love her hair (and shirt) in this picture.

Little Helper
Mo wanted to help me clean the toilet, so I gave her a clean cloth and let her have at the (clean) potty.

Cherry Pie
I made my very first pie completely from scratch today. It's cherry. The cherries are from our cherry tree in the front yard. I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

Cherry Pie
Ready for the oven!  So exciting!

Cherry Pie
Isn't she gorgeous?  It's been so hard waiting 4 hours to let it cool.  Now, I just need my hubby and Teen Miss to get home quick so we can dig in!

2 comments:

Entwined Essentials said...

Looks like you've had a wonderfully productive weekend. I love her little flip flopped feet, her hair and shirt, and that pie looks delicious!

Tina said...

Wow, your pie looks beautiful! We used to have a cherry tree in our backyard in Michigan. Getting all those pits out was a pain.

The flip flops are sooo cute! Love your little helper. :)